UCAS BOARD OF TRUSTEES
- Abraham Teng, Ph.D – Board President, UVU Representative - email@example.com
- David Harris - Board Vice President, Community Member - DavidHarris.UCASboard@gmail.com
- Krista Ruggles, Ph.D. – UVU Representative- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Clark Baron - Community Member - email@example.com
- Julie King - Student Connected Member - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stephanie Scott - Student Connected Member - email@example.com
- Tyler Hortin - Student Connected Member - firstname.lastname@example.org
BOARD AUDIT COMMITTEE
- David Harris - Audit Committee Chair - DavidHarris.UCASboard@gmail.com
- Tyler Hortin - Audit Committee Chair - email@example.com
- Clark Baron - Audit Committee Member - firstname.lastname@example.org
Any organization receiving taxpayer dollars through federal or state appropriations, grants, contracts, or sub-awards, is trusted to safeguard those funds and ensure they are used in compliance with the regulations and intent of the awarding party. The Public Education Hotline is maintained by the Internal Audit Department of the Utah State Board of Education and it is a venue for citizens, educators, employees, and other stakeholders to request audits or report concerns related to any of the agencies governed by or provided resources by Utah State Board of Education (USBE). While we hope you can resolve your concern directly with the UCAS Administration or Board of Trustees, the USBE has established a hotline to anonymously report concerns. Please use this link to learn more: https://www.schools.
Please Concerns can be reported directly at hotline.utah.gov or by calling 801-538-9777.