2. PFLAG Salt Lake City
PFLAG Salt Lake City is excited to present $1000 scholarships to five (5) matriculated college students and/or high school graduates.
Applications are due in June. Winners are announced in August. To apply, email email@example.com.
Each year, the Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation awards 150 college scholarships worth $20,000 to high school students across the United States through the Coca-Cola Scholars Program. Students need a 3.0 GPA and to fill out an online application that requires no essays, no recommendations, and no transcripts by October 31, 2020, at 5 p.m. Eastern.
We want your school to have a Coke Scholar this year!
To promote the application for this $20,000 scholarship for high school seniors in your area, access the School Marketing Toolkit, which includes:
- a printable PDF flyer
- a selection timeline
- a press release template
- sample social media posts
- corresponding digital assets
If any other materials would be helpful, let us know.
The 2020-21 application is open to high school seniors until 5 p.m. Eastern on October 31, 2020.
Find details at Cokeurl.com/scholarships.
Thank you for supporting all students at your high school in their pursuit of higher education.
Jane Hale Hopkins
President, Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation
Keys to Success is the new Utah Futures. Students if you haven’t registered with Keys to Success, you should do this now. You can download the app on your phone or go to the website at https://www.ktsutah.org/
This app/website can give you access to a lot of important information through high school and even into your college years. Students can get discounts on food and activities in our Provo community as well as school opportunities, scholarships, upcoming events, career pathways, etc. Turn on the notifications, and you will always know what is going on. The more you use the app, the more points you will accumulate and the more prizes you can win.
Students, have you spent your time during this pandemic doing volunteer work? Have you made masks, or provided service to your community in order to help during this COVID-19 Pandemic? The NASSP (National Association of Secondary Principals, would like to recognize your efforts. Apply now for the 2021 Prudential Spirit of Community Award at spirit.prudential.com or na
ssp.org/spirit. Applications must be submitted by November 10, 2020. Scholarship award winners for the school will move on to the state level where they have the opportunity to compete for the $1000, and the chance to move on to the national event in Washington DC. The national winner receives another $5000 scholarship. Any Community Service completed within the last year (since September 1, 2019) can count and all high school students may apply.___________________________________________________________________________________6.Daniels Scholarship Program Application Opening Soon!September 18, 2020We are excited to announce that the online application for the Daniels Scholarship Program will be open from Thursday, October 1 to Sunday, November 15, 2020 at 4:00 p.m. MST!The Daniels Scholarship Program provides the opportunity for highly motivated students to earn a bachelor’s degree that helps them build a successful career and rewarding life. Daniels Scholars demonstrate exceptional character, leadership, and a commitment to serving their communities. Bill Daniels would also want his scholars to be proud Americans who value our free enterprise system and are prepared to give the world their very best shot.The Daniels Scholarship Program offers a four-year annually-renewable college scholarship that provides financial and personal support focused on helping Daniels Scholars succeed in college, and in life. The scholarship is unique to each student and varies depending on their Expected Family Contribution (EFC) and their choice of school. The scholarship pays up to $25,000 per year toward the student’s unmet need, after applying their EFC, other scholarships, and financial aid. Daniels Scholars may attend any accredited college or university in the United States.Please note that we will no longer have a Partner School option for new applicants.Below is a list of eligibility requirements:
For full details on the scholarship and to apply, visit our website at DanielsFund.org/Scholarships. On our website, you will also find answers to frequently asked questions and additional promotional materials that can be downloaded and shared.Thank you for your support and willingness to connect students with this opportunity!Sincerely,Laura SteffenVice PresidentScholar Recruitment & Selection
- Be a graduating high school senior in Colorado, New Mexico, Utah, or Wyoming.
- Be a resident of Colorado, New Mexico, Utah, or Wyoming.
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States.
- Earn a minimum 3.0 high school GPA (on an unweighted 4.0 scale)
- Earn a minimum SAT Math score of 490 and a minimum Evidence-Based Reading & Writing score of 490, or a minimum ACT score of 18 in each category (writing score not required). All scores must come from a single test. Super scoring is not accepted.
- For students who were unable to take the SAT or ACT due to COVID-19 cancellations, they are eligible to apply with a minimum Grade Point Average of 3.3 in high school (on an unweighted 4.0 scale), and do not need to provide standardized test scores.
- The applicant’s parent(s) or legal guardian(s) must have an Adjusted Gross Income (AGI) of $85,000 or less on the 2019 tax return on which the applicant appears. For claimed dependents beyond the applicant, there is an allowance for an additional $5,000 for each dependent or $15,000 for each additional dependent in college full-time.